Designed after the original Sharps rifle, this special-edition Davide Pedersoli 1874 Sharps Q Down Under Sporting Rifle originates from the transformation of a cavalry model and sports a patch box. This long-range shooter is massive, weighing in at 13 lbs. for rock-steady shooting at up to 1,000 yds. It has a 1-1/16″, 34″-long octagonal barrel with a 1:18″ twist. The beautiful walnut English stock is hand-checkered and oil-polished. German silver cap accents this truly fine firearm. Equipped with adjustable rear sight and front blade sight. Drop the hammer on Davide Pedersoli’s quigley down under rifle, and you’ll feel what it’s like to fire a piece of history.
Manufacturer model #: 010S78947B.
- Inspired by the historic Sharps rifle
- Includes cavalry-model elements
- Hand-checkered, oil-polished walnut English stock
- Rock-steady shooting at up to 1,000 yds.
- 34″-long octagonal barrel with a 1:18″ twist
- Sports a patch box in the stock
- German silver cap accents
Adjustable rear sight and front blade sight