HK Incursion OTF 3.9″ 154CM Bayonet Tumbled Finish Plain Edge, Matte Grey Aluminum Frame
Due to Federal and State laws that govern the purchase, owning, and transportation of automatic knives, Hogue Automatics will be
sold only through authorized dealers.
Heckler & Koch Knives are specially designed and built for the professional knife user. Whether you’re military, law enforcement, rescue, first responder, or simply in need of an everyday carry, you have to have a cutting tool you can rely on every time. Each knife that leaves the floor leverages the know-how of three generations of passionate craftsmen who are also end-users.
The HK Incursion OTF Auto employs a switch operated blade which instantly deploys and retracts out-the-front for total control. Its versatile design allows easy storage and quick response when needed. It features a nearly four-inch cryogenically heat treated 154CM stainless steel blade with heavy-duty 6061-T6 machined aluminum handles. 154CM is a hard-working, highly stain-resistant steel that takes and holds a keen edge. The Incursion is designed and built for speed and reliability every time and includes a carbide glass breaker and deep carry bayonet-style pocket clip. Hand Sharpened and Honed Edge.
- Overall Length: 9.6″
- Closed Length: 5.7″
- Weight: 4.35 oz
- Blade Length: 3.9”
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Blade Finish: Tumble Finsih
- Blade Shape: Bayonet
- Blade Edge: Plain Edge
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Handle Finish/Color: Matte Grey
- Mechanism: Double Action Out The Front Automatic – Ambidextrous Trigger Deployment & Retraction
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous – Right or Left Handed Carry
- Country of Origin: USA