Not only is it chambered for affordable .22 LR ammo, the Ruger® Wrangler Single-Action Rimfire Revolver with Black Cerakote® Finish is the perfect sidearm for life on the ranch or the farm. It’s great for taking care of varmints and pests that complicate life in the country. Thanks to the cold hammer-forged barrel with 1:14 rifling, it has the accuracy needed to hit scampering pests. A black Cerakote finish protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion, while an aluminum alloy frame offers a quick-drawing, lightweight feel. Its checkered synthetic grips provide a confident grip and extra shooting control. Its transfer bar and loading gate interlock virtually eliminate accidental discharges. Line up the blade front and integral notch rear sights and experience the straight-shooting accuracy of the Ruger Wrangler Single-Action Rimfire Revolver.
Manufacturer model #: 2002.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammo
- Perfect sidearm for life on the ranch
- Takes care of varmints and pests
- Cold, hammer-forged barrel with 1:14 rifling
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Checkered synthetic grips
- Transfer bar and loading gate interlock
Blade front and integral notch rear sights